Thursday, March 18, 2010

cuti dah bermula...

what will i do to fill the two month cuti nie..

next week i will start working with my mother's friend...

i will learn how to cook from my mother...she's an excellent cooker...

online for every single day until my lappy started to said " enough i'm already bored with ur face"...hahahaha...that will not be happen..

need to start on new diet...msuk sems tiga mesti kecik skit...hahahaha...

on 20 march...show a protest to my father...hahahha...ayah sorry...btw thank kak ieka coz trying to help to get the official character t-shirt...kak ieka i promise when i continue my bls in shah alam...i will always visit ur house...

katamkn fc...smpai org soal ape2 article mesti boleh jwp...

teruskan berangan lee dong hae...walaupun aq terpaksa bermadu ngan berjuta org dari pelbgi negara....

katamkn quran lagi sekali...

watch korean movies n other drama...

berdoa agar next sems...i'm still with the same my housemate...

please... i don't want a group of new housemate...


2 comments: