Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hari Belia 28th May....

SUPER JUNIOR M at Hari Belia 28th May 2011

okay…first I want to talk about them…

hehehehe…tiga kali jmpe oppadeul…

Waited from 7 pm until 10 pm…from 8 pm something, some of Malaysian artist perform on that before super junior m such as farah asyikin, nadia, lan they typewriter and other who I really don’t know about them…about 9 p.m…their performance done and the clean up the stage and I can see some of the worker keep mopping the floor and some of the crews make an inspection at the stage..then I was thought super junior m will came out after that but they are not…

so, they keep playing some of noisy songs that many of us don’t even know about those songs…maybe they should played super junior’s song before waited for them to perfrom and us will be delighted…ok then…at first my sister hafizah…who is first time meet super junior was really excited…she even keep going further and further and left me behind but then, she suddenly rushed to us that is me and ena…and nearly fainted…gosh…we are really panicked on that time…the venue was fully packed with people and very hot…when she about to fell down…we hold her and keep holding her to stand up…some of the Chinese ELF and Malay ELF helped us…some of them keep fanning my sister and some of them give us their mineral water and sweets…so that my sister gonna be okay…at first I was about to take her out form the places but then she keep crying and don’t want to leave…haishh…nak pitam pun still semangat nak tgok ryeowook awak yg comel tu…and thanks to the pak cik yg jual air give us a bottle of drinks for free…and he pour the water on my sister to help her temperature goes down…afterabout an hour of fanning and giving water and sweets, she a little bit okay and ena keep holding her although she look likes she can stand by her own but is it for a precaution…and then she manage to calm down for a while and finally the mc said super junior will be comes in a while and we keep gave her spirit to stay strong..hahahahaha…but really, she is very strong will to see her favourite bias..if I was her, I will go out from the crowd….i promise you, adek…I will brong you to ss4 next time…pinky promise…

okay done for my sister part I will continue about her later…now is Super Junior M part…
hehehehe…we are really waited for this…sape x nak tgok super junior perform free…thanks to kementerian belia and sukan for this great present for the belia…
they sang Perfection, Blue Tommorow….and then the mc interview them…first they introduce themselves like always…hahaha…the best part is when the mc teach them how to said SAYANG…of course we are shouting like hell…eunhyuk was daebak when he keep repeating the saying word for several times…until the mc said, “manja ar this one”..hahahaha…eunhyuk memang manja..

the video link…credit to the owner of this video…


Then she teach them how to said saya cinta padamu…hahahaha…I love those part very much…the mc had about how hard them learn mandarin and I was lolled at ryeowook answer..it’s not hard..hahahaha…ryeowook-ah, don’t lie…the mc asked who is the bay in the group, the crowd said henry..of course he’s the magnae..and who is the most shy boy…I don’t know why the crowd chose kyuhyun…but kyuhyun being a cutie when he hide behind zhoumi and eunhyuk…I forgot to mention, zhoumi wipe of kyuhyun sweat on the stage…hahahaha…skinship…eunhyuk did said Malaysian elf are his girlfriend but we ELF keep mentioning donghae name…hahahaha…eunhae shipper..
but the most jealousy part, there are 6 random fans are selected to see them on the stage and can asked any question at them…I was jealous of all the fans, they can hugged them personally…and I was extremely jealous with kyuhyun and eunhyuk fans…why??? because, kyuhyun hug the girl twice and eunhyuk give his fan a back hug…kyuhyun’a fan asked him which one os the best…games or fans…and kyuhyun replied it in malay “tak payah tanya” and at first I thought he said papaya but then I just realizes he want o said TAK PAYAH TANYA…hahahaha comel sgt…the girl jumped and hug him…he quite shocked with it..but then he hug the girl for the second time for along time and ruffled her hair..so sweet…

here’s the link and credit to the owner of this video..


then about eunhyk’s fan, she asked eunhyuk did he still steel other member underwear…eunhyuk was shocked but he question and he said he wearing his own…but then sungmin said eunhyuk didn’t wear any underwear..lol sungmin…then eunhyuk have to hug the fan..first he took the girl hand and kiss on his hand like a british manner and then he give a backhug…omo…
sungmin fan is a man…he seem more nervous than other girls….hahahaha…when sungmin hug him…he looked overly embarrassed…but seriously, you’re so lucky…
then they continued the performance with henry solo… the title is can’t take off my head on you..then continue with zhoumi solo..i don’t know the song because it was a mandarin song…then continue with ryeowook solo..also a mandarin song and it was the same to kyuhyun too…but the boys voices really makes me drifted away to a dreamland…then eunhyuk time…he stand there and wearing a headphone and tease us with some songs like baby…I love the way you lie…sorry sorry and other…after finishing teasing us, he did a dance covers of Michael Jackson..eunhyuk you’re totally hot when you’re dance…I really love you in red…only sungmin didn’t do a solo..

then the mc called them back and then waited for eunhyuk to change clothes…when eunhyuk done, the mc said…who do you like or maybe better…Michael Jackson or usher? he was a bit hesitated to answer it but then he said it MJ…and the mc said no..it’s you…I mean the mc want to said that eunhyuk is very good in dancing…so the mc asked them to give a goodbye speech…sungmin keep said saya cinta kamu and sayng kamu..henry said he was really touched by Malaysian fan…same goes to zhoumi and other…sungmin keep saying you’re so beautiful..hahahaha…after that they sing Destiny for the final song…after they sang, they bid us good bye and promise to us they will producing a better performance next time and thanks for supporting them a lot…I was really touched by henry that night..he really appreciate us and i can feel it…
then they left the stage…we asked for encore because we know they will super girl for the closing..so again they heated up the stage…finally, they bid a good bye again and keep waving at all at us…and smilling…from my places I can only see henry and a little bit of ryeowook…they holh hand and bow 90 degree before left the stage…and then the super junior m performance ended…but the concert is actually still not ended..but many of us left the place especially ELF and Chinese..because the main reason we’re come is to see super junior m only…sorry other performer..

okay now back to hafizah…after the concert ended..i send a text to huda to wait for me since my sister is still not a bit okay…we pass the crowd to get out form venue..and after I can breath for more air, hafizah want to collapse again…we hold her and brought her to bit spacious places..she sat down for a while…hahahaha…during the concert, she was okay but after omo…totally passed out…we papah her to the paramedic to last resort…hahaha…the rela officer who is a women, keep scolding us because she fainted…but the other rela who is man said she is okay maybe the concert was to hectic…then she keep scolding us and asked us to go to the hospital since hafizah is not okay…then I was afraid if my parent know about this especially my father, this will be the ended for me and ena…the rela gives us 2 minutes to follow her or we will responsible for anything happen..so huda and I get into the ambulance while ena and some huda friend went to huda house…suddenly, my father called and asked me when we will comes back to the hotel since we’re had book a room for us three…I sais we can’t go back and we made a white lied…we said because it was totally jammed in putrajaya and we had missed the last ERL…my father was pissed off at us..and said he had book the room but actually my cousin can stay there…of course I won’t tell him about hafizah was in ambulance and need to be rushed to the hospital…for the whole journey, the rela asked me not to let hafizah sleep as maybe something will happen…huda and I slightly hit her body to prevent her from unconscious…and I know it was really hurt for her. finally, we arrived at the hospital and again  I was scolded because not bringing hafizah identity card along..gosh…then I said we sibling didn’t hold our won ic until gone to university since my parent keep our ic for safe keeping…

then, she was sent to a glass room for a examination…hafizah told me, the hospital staff was a bit annoyed because they having handle all those fainted case since the evening…and then hafizah went for further check up with a doctor…and the doctor was really nice…she said next time , don’t be too excited and don’t forget to eat something before the concert started…hafizah was totally fine..i was relieved…the doctor prescribed some medicine and we done…

then huda hired a taxi and went to her home…I asked my sister to ate nasi goring that ibu dah tapaukan, took her medicine and sleep for couple of hours..
hahahha…at first we decided to keep it as a secret but at last we told our mother about it…she laughed and told my sister to eat before the concert next time…and my father was shocked when we told him that we have to rode an ambulance to send hafizah to hospital…that night was really one of a best night for me…although my ultimate bias donghae oppa not coming on that day....

2 comments: